is an urban art social that combines various elements of the visual arts - painting, graffiti, graphic design, fashion, body painting, sculpture, photography and installations - with contemporary music to bring art and culture enthusiasts together for a common purpose - to celebrate modern art in all its forms.
The Mission of ARTiculate ATLanta is to promote and market the various forms of traditional and modern artistic expression inherent in our culture.
We aim to promote and showcase quality, inspirational, relevant and culturally significant art and music through innovative and professional business endeavors. Our events intend to connect artist to artist, creating a network that will spur creativity, expand their visions and strengthen the art community. Proceeds from this event benefit the UAE Youth Artists Program.
What to expect
• Art for sell (buy your favorite pieces)
• Art for viewing (gallery style)
• Art in action (live demonstrations)
• 35 visual artists (chat with the talent)
• Atlanta's hottest DJs (spinning good music)
• Complimentary cocktails (free drinks!)
• Lots of parking spaces (for free!)
• Art lovers like you
• Ages 21+ to enter
• Tasty treats and light hors d'oeuvres (for VIP ticket holders)
Bridging the artistic exposure gap for artistically talented youth.